The mission for OSAIL is to provide diverse, educational, and social opportunities as well as guidance for students to learn and develop skills to be successful in a global society.
Our vision is to empower students by providing dynamic experiences that promote excellence and assist students in reaching their goals, while developing a sense of purpose, tradition, and community at PDPU.
- OSAIL is committed to building a strong sense of campus community, by developing strong, caring and dynamic relationships within the campus community helping students engage in their communities and to explore the co-curricular opportunities, providing open access for students to participate and assume leadership roles.
- Empowering decision making skills by letting the student members formulate events and processes.
- Embracing collaboration over duplication.
- Extending a leadership course/curriculum for development of Student Leaders.
- Developing the much required confidence in students to be transformed to a manager for tomorrow