Scheme and the key eligibility criteria for the same are as follows:
- The scholarship is based on the Merit cum Means.
- The scheme is applicable to B. Tech. Students securing admission inAcademic Year 2016-17, with effect from their third semester.
- The basic eligibility criteria may be the Total Annual Income (from all Sources) of the student’s family should not be exceeding Rs. 6.00 Lacs.
- Students seeking such scholarships will have to apply after their 1st Year’s results in a Prescribed Form wherein authentic information about the family income and other relevant information shall be furnished. The merit list may be based on any one of the following as to be decided by the University:
- 1st year results
- Combination of JEE score (40%) and 1st year results (60%)
- The scholarship will be 50% of the total Tuition Fees from the 2nd Academic Year.
- A list of qualifying applicants shall be arranged in the ascending order of their merit. The Scholarship Committee, keeping in view relative merits, will decide award of scholarships to top SEVEN (7) meritorious students in each branch of B. Tech..