The Civil Services Academy enrolls candidates for Mains Exam preparatory batch on Interview basis. Candidates seeking to enroll themselves as a member of the Civil Services Academy have to fill in the Application Form available on the PDPU Website: www.pdpu.ac.in. Alternatively you can also obtain the form from PDPU Civil Services Academy in person between 10 am to 6 pm.
It may, however, be noted that the Civil Services Academy can vary or change the requirements for the admission in its discretion without any prior notice. The Civil Services Academy also reserves all rights of framing rules and regulations in respect of various aspects of its functioning and admissions.
To apply for membership of any of the courses, please fill-up the “APPLICATION FORM" in your own hand-writing and send the same to us by post or contact us personally with the duly completed form alongwith:
- Photocopy of Std. Xth and XIIth Certificate
- Photocopy of the marksheet of graduation exam or the last exam passed
- 1 passport size photograph
- For Admission to any of the Foundation Courses, students who have passed 12th and pursuing undergraduate studies are also eligible.
- All above charges are inclusive of the cost of Study material.
- There would be separate batches for Mains Exam (General Studies & Essay) and all the optional subjects and students have to apply separately for both these batches.
- The fee to be paid through Demand Draft / Pay Order only drawn in favour of ”Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University", payable at Ahmedabad.
- Request for REFUND OR CHANGE OF SUBJECT OR ADJUSTMENT OF THE FEE will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The Civil Services Academy, at its discretion, can change the faculty, time-table, duration or the venue of the sitting / session without any prior notice.
Duration: 3 months
Batch Commences from:
14th July, 2012
Basic Foundation Course
Duration: 1 year
Advance Foundation Course
Prelims cum Mains
Mains cum Prelims