Centre of Good
Governance & Policy
PDPU is predisposed to establish a Centre of Good
Governance & Policy in an attempt to create a platform
for initiating a strong value based proposition to ensure
good governance across all domains demanding exceptional
levels of integrity, accountability and transparency.
While it is easier said than done, a process for establishing
a policy framework could go a long way in strengthening
the operational backbone of a young nation state.
CGGP as it will be known will be arranging activities
in areas such as conducting research and project assignments,
organizing policy round tables, lectures and conferences,
offer opportunity for research leading to doctoral degree,
offer research assistantship, publish study papers,
organize seminars and colloquiums on governance and
policy initiatives and network with professional institutions
nationally and internationally, on an ongoing basis.
Proposed Vision, Mission and Objective of CGGP:
Examining dispassionately the policies targeted for
the welfare of the society and evaluating the impact
as well as monitoring the deviations in implementation
for better policy corrections and initiatives is envisioned
to be necessary imperatives of the enlightened society.
• To review the system and procedures of existing
policies related to the
• To comprehend the social and economic policies
on the anvil keeping in
view the desired quality of life and dignity
of common man.
• To sensitize the young generation about current
concerns and the roles
played by the structure and substance of
• To arrive at the consensus in relation to the
parameters of good
governance in the public domain.
• To promote compilation of case studies related
to good governance and
their contemporary relevance.
CGGP will be engaged in arranging
activities, such as:
• Conducting research and project assignment
• Organizing Policy Round Tables
• Organizing Lecture series and conferences
• Offering opportunity for research leading to
• Offering Research Assistantship
• Publishing study papers, research findings and
• Inviting and involving scholars on various subjects
• Networking with professional institutions and
organizations devoted to
• Establishing and maintaining Study Resource Cell